Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jacoud Bastien <Ba...@atosorigin.com> on 2007/08/22 08:39:16 UTC

Question about war plugin

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with the execution of packaging with maven. I have
empty directories in my webapp and these directories are not copied in
the war. I really need to these.

Is it possible to force maven to copy or not?

I have another question about maven repository: we had created a private
repository to install our own jars and some others jars which do not
exist on public repos. We did not make a mirror so we have not all jars.
The problem is when we compile, maven searches on my repo some jars
which do not exist on it and black-lists it. Is it possible to configure
the private repo to be not black-listed???

Thx,

Bastien Jacoud.

Re: Question about war plugin

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.
Hi,

Jacoud Bastien schrieb:
> Hello everybody,
>

> I have a problem with the execution of packaging with maven. I have
> empty directories in my webapp and these directories are not copied in
> the war. I really need to these.
>
> Is it possible to force maven to copy or not?

As far as I know this is not possible. As a workaround you can place
stub files like '.empty' in the directories.