Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Thomas <to...@yahoo.com> on 2011/12/06 19:49:46 UTC

[Lucene.Net] Lucene.net - first Stp

Hi!

I'm newbie and have a great headache to use Lucene.net.
I downloaded the \2.9.4 - Source\src\core and simply do not know how to make it work. Is there a document that explains the initial steps?
I don't find(know) any good document on internet*.  Do you have one good book/site to share(something like step by step for dummies??)

i'm using asp.net mvc 3
If you have time to answer, thanks a lot!

Best regard,

*codeclimber.net.nz; stackoverflow.com/; http://incubator.apache.org/lucene.net/

Thomas D. K. Teixeira

Re: [Lucene.Net] Lucene.net - first Stp