Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Junaid Shaikh J <ju...@ericsson.com> on 2016/01/07 17:20:45 UTC

Error while running on cluster mode

Hi,

I can successfully run my code in the locally. However, when I use cluster master, I get the following error:

org.apache.spark.SparkException: Job aborted due to stage failure: Task 1 in stage 0.0 failed 4 times, most recent failure: Lost task 1.3 in stage 0.0 (TID 6, 192.168.1.27): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: $iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$iwC$$anonfun$1

The spark cluster shows that application is submitted successfully but it fails with the above error.  Could anybody give a clue what I might be missing in the configuration?

Thanks,

/J