Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by John Fleming <jo...@wa9als.com> on 2005/06/07 18:32:45 UTC

HELP Bayes not running

Shouldn't I have a Bayes entry for every mail?  I've never really had any
issues with Bayes - It's always worked, and worked well for me.  I use
Postfix and call spamc using procmail, so the setup is very simple.

I just happened to notice today that none of my emails have a Bayes score in
the Status.  I ran -D --lint and this did successfully do a Bayes rating.

I also notice that they all say "tests=none".

Any ideas?  Tell me details if you need more specifics.  I have restarted
SpamAssassin without effect.

THANKS - John