Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Rolando Isidoro <rl...@uninova.pt> on 2005/05/09 23:15:51 UTC

Some minor issues...

Throughout the processes of creation and manipulation of documents in my
publication I've been confronted with some malfunctions in Lenya.
Currently I'm using version 1.2.3 under Tomcat 5.0.28 and Cocoon 2.1.7,
but the creation of this publication was performed in version 1.2 of
Lenya, with Tomcat 5.0.27 and Cocoon 2.1.5. I have this configuration
running in both Windows XP and Mandrake Linux 10.1.

(1) After deleting a document, it is correctly moved to the Trash area,
but the Restore option is not activated.
(2) After archiving a document, it is correctly moved to the Archive
area, but the Restore option is not activated.
(3) After creating a document, submitting it and publishing it, it
appears correctly published but when deactivating it the following error
is returned:

Source file
[C:\Apache\Tomcat\webapps\lenya\lenya\pubs\gris\content\live\people\rli\index_en.xml]
of document [gris:live:/people/rli:en] could not be deleted!
org.apache.lenya.cms.task.ExecutionException:
org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.PublicationException: Source file
[C:\Apache\Tomcat\webapps\lenya\lenya\pubs\gris\content\live\people\rli\index_en.xml]
of document [gris:live:/people/rli:en] could not be deleted!

I hadn't noticed this behavior in any previous release. I've tested the
same tasks in the default publication and all worked out fine. In order
to upgrade Lenya I just backed up my publication's dir and put it back
in place afterwards. When passing from 1.2 to 1.2.2 I had performed a
update in file xhtml2xhtml.xsl so I assume that some more upgrading is
necessary.

As anyone been confronted with this problem too and can point me out a
solution?

Thanks for the help, regards,
Rolando