Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com> on 2013/04/25 00:56:35 UTC

Angular Branch Version

Erin,

I just went to compile the angular branch and realized it's version number
is set to 0.22-SNAPSHOT (same as trunk). This would cause it to conflict
with working on trunk. In the past we've usually changed the version number
to something specific for the branch so it wouldn't conflict. Would that be
possible here?

Thanks,
Chris

Re: Angular Branch Version

Posted by Erin Noe-Payne <er...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 6:56 PM, Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com> wrote:
> Erin,
>
> I just went to compile the angular branch and realized it's version number
> is set to 0.22-SNAPSHOT (same as trunk). This would cause it to conflict
> with working on trunk. In the past we've usually changed the version number
> to something specific for the branch so it wouldn't conflict. Would that be
> possible here?

I would assume; I just did a standard copy to create the branch. Feel
free to update the version number to something appropriate.