Posted to dev@concerted.apache.org by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/06 14:46:20 UTC

Tests and build processes

Hi All,

With CONCERTED-5 having been committed build process is following:

1) make
2) make check

For cleaning:
Make clean

Please ensure that make check succeeds before submitting your patch

Re: Tests and build processes

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Can you open a JIRA and point pull request there?

Also can you elaborate on CONCERTED-18 issue?

Posted by Gaurav Shukla <gs...@gmail.com>.

--
Regards !
Gaurav Shukla