Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/16 16:58:18 UTC

Velcity and Texen DOAPs - trivial fixes, needs Velocity committer assistance please

The Velocity and Texen DOAPs are the only ones that don't use the Apache prefix

See TEXEN-18 and VELOCITY-848

Please could one of the Velocity committers fix the DOAPS?

Thanks!

Re: Velcity and Texen DOAPs - trivial fixes, needs Velocity committer assistance please

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Sebb,

On 4/16/14, 10:58 AM, sebb wrote:
> The Velocity and Texen DOAPs are the only ones that don't use the Apache prefix
>
> See TEXEN-18 and VELOCITY-848
>
> Please could one of the Velocity committers fix the DOAPS?

What exactly needs to be fixed? I can fix in svn... not sure how the
site gets built.

-chris

Re: Velcity and Texen DOAPs - trivial fixes, needs Velocity committer assistance please

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Sebb,

On 4/16/14, 10:58 AM, sebb wrote:
> The Velocity and Texen DOAPs are the only ones that don't use the Apache prefix
>
> See TEXEN-18 and VELOCITY-848
>
> Please could one of the Velocity committers fix the DOAPS?

Whoops.. I see the description of the bug says what you want.

-chris