Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net> on 2008/04/21 10:09:05 UTC

Have wiki changes go to Camel-Dev mailing list?

Hello,

When I make changes to any of the Camel wiki pages, I notice that the
camel-dev mailing list does not get an autogenerated email notifying
everyone of the change.  It would be good if we had that functionality,
so someone would be able to immediately note if I or somebody else makes
an error in documenting something.

CXF already has that functionality--wiki edits are sent to cxf-dev@--so
if no one here knows how, perhaps CXF team member Dan Kulp can help get
this set up for Camel.

Regards,
Glen

Re: Have wiki changes go to Camel-Dev mailing list?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 21/04/2008, Martin Gilday <ma...@imap.cc> wrote:
> A messy way is to create a user whose email address is the dev list and
>  make them a watcher of the whole space.

Yeah - I've just done that :). The user 'camel-commits' does this.

All changes to the wiki go to the same mailing list as changes to svn
- the camel-commits@activemq.apache.org mailing list...

I just updated the JMS page to add the note about headers being Java
identifier format and have just seen an email go to
camel-commits@activemq.apache.org so I think its working now.

--
James
-------