Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Piotr Tabor <pt...@newitech.com> on 2007/10/04 22:46:12 UTC

Re: ITs

Brett Porter pisze:

> On 24/09/2007, at 2:57 AM, jvanzyl@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: jvanzyl
>> Date: Sun Sep 23 09:57:46 2007
>> New Revision: 578582

>> Log:
>> o reverting fix for MNG-1323, breaks trunk horribly when everything
>> is clean. I ran the ITs after Piotr did but doing so with everything
>> clean doesn't work. Time for Hudson.

I am really sorry for those above. I will take a look into this during
the weekend.
What do you mean by "Time for Hudson" ?

Thank you,
Piotr Tabor

svn commit: r578582 - in /maven/components/trunk/maven-core/src: main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/ main/resources/META-INF/plexus/ test/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/)

Posted by Piotr Tabor <pt...@newitech.com>.
Hello,

I cannot reproduce the problem. I tried with 578553 revision (the last
version before the rollback),
and all IT tests (and other tests) works in on completely clean box (I
installed it on computer that hadn't been containing Maven before).
Please give me more details about your problems. I am out of ideas what
to do to reproduce it.

Thank you,
Piotr Tabor

Re: ITs

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 05/10/2007, at 4:53 AM, Stephen Connolly wrote:

>> I am really sorry for those above. I will take a look into this
>> during
>> the weekend.
>> What do you mean by "Time for Hudson" ?
>>

> I'm guessing http://hudson.dev.java.net
> The CI tool that's easy to setup

When this happened, I configured the ITs in the Continuum so we
should see such failures ahead of time now.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter - brett@apache.org

Re: ITs