Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net> on 2006/02/28 05:25:23 UTC

Site customization

Hi, I have a Maven2 generated site hosted on sf.net. There's a
requirement that every page display a SourceForge banner image, so I'm
trying to figure out how to make 'mvn site' include one for me
automatically.

I was hoping I could put something in site.xml to put the banner in the
left nav bar, under the Maven banner image. Can that be done, or do I
need to use a customized template?

L.

Re: Site customization

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Thanks for the info. Yes, that's exactly the result I'm looking for, so
I'll play with using custom templates.

L.

Re: Site customization

Posted by Roland Bali <ro...@gmail.com>.