Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Matthew Langham <ml...@sundn.de> on 2000/09/15 08:52:36 UTC

AW: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/proposals/actions - New directory

giacomo     00/09/14 14:15:36

  xml-cocoon/proposals/actions - New directory
<<

Carsten and I have been discussing the proposed Action and think we _could_
definately put it to use in our setup. And it would be a good base for
components such as the FileUploader...

We think things like this should be quickly added to C2 (after all what
_harm_ can they do?) and we feel lengthy discussions could be
counter-productive.

So - how can we get it into C2?

+1 :-)

Matthew Langham