Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Knoernschild, Kirk W" <KK...@amfam.com> on 2002/10/30 15:27:21 UTC

scope

I'm using a databean to populate my JSP page. I put the bean on the request. The page populates fine. When submitting however, Struts builds my formbean and calls the validate method. If the validate method fails, I try to return to the submitting page. However, that page uses the databean, which is no longer in scope, and I error out. Others must have this same challenge. What have y'all done to accommodate this? thanx.

--kirk