Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/12 16:37:02 UTC

editInvoiceApplications returning error

https://localhost:8443/accounting/control/editInvoiceApplications?invoiceId=demo10000

Error from above link is coming because ListNotAppliedPayments.groovy has
been removed from
applications/accounting/webapp/accounting/WEB-INF/actions/invoice folder in
rev # r661623 and it is referencing in screen definition present in
component://accounting/widget/InvoiceScreens.xml#EditInvoiceApplications
.

There were some slight difference in the file present in two folders
(invoice & payment).

PS :- Scott, did you remember the special reason about the removal of file ?
After your reply I will work on it in the Morning ........ :-)

--
Ashish

Re: editInvoiceApplications returning error

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Scott for patching this up.

--
Ashish