Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sid Ferreira <si...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/13 19:23:27 UTC

EJB Problem

Guys, tried to use EJB 3 in my project and really it was a pain in the ass.

After extending the FacadeLocal and the Facade to T5 services, it finally
stopped the exceptions, but now I got a boolean thing:

If I use bind, it returns no results.

If I use lookup (EJB in the xml and an InicialContext.lookup thing) it works
with results.

What's wrong?

http://rapidshare.com/files/182871317/afs.war.html

Please, help me to solve this... Or else we'll need to use freaking JSF...

Ps: sending sources except EJBs

--
Sidney G B Ferreira
Desenvolvedor Web - Tibox Innovations

Re: EJB Problem

Posted by Sid Ferreira <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Geoff!Thank you for replying.

Unfortunelly I worked all based on this example, more exactly:
1) I made Tapestry4nonbelievers
2) Changed the DAOs to a version that works with my database
3) migrated from DAO to EJB.

Maybe I forgot something, or maybe I did it wrong dunno. Im starting to
believe that my problem is the EJBs that have been provided to me, not
tapestry.

Also, checking BusinessServicesLocator.java, made me think: I would have to
rewrite the lookup to locate the EJBs?

Re: EJB Problem

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.

Re: EJB Problem