Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by ia...@felltech.com on 2008/03/05 14:24:03 UTC

Create Repository From Dump

I have reverted from a version 1.5 repository to version 1.4.6 repository.
I've done this by doing an "svnadmin dump >dumpfile" on version 1.5. Then on
version 1.4.6 I've done an "svnadmin create <dumfile".

This has worked for most of my repositories apart from one.

The create does not report an error it just creates a blank repository.

Anyone got any ideas why?

Ian

Re: Create Repository From Dump

Posted by Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com>.
ianmac@felltech.com wrote:
> I have reverted from a version 1.5 repository to version 1.4.6 repository.
> I've done this by doing an "svnadmin dump >dumpfile" on version 1.5. Then on
> version 1.4.6 I've done an "svnadmin create <dumfile".

It's two steps:

svnadmin create newpos
svnadmin load newrepos < dumpfile

Regards,