Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/30 18:07:36 UTC

Jackrabbit 0.9 release candidate 1

Hi,

The first candidate packages of Jackrabbit 0.9 release can be found at:

    http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/0.9-rc1-incubating/

Source packages are located in the src directory, binary packages
(containing the jar files and prebuilt documentation) in the bin
directory, and just the jar files in the jar directory.

The key used to sign the releases can be found at:

    http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/KEYS

Unfortunately my key is not yet a part of the Apache web of trust.

Please try the release packages out and comment on any errors or
omissions. I'll make another release candidate to fix possible
problems, otherwise I'll start a formal release vote in a few days.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Software craftmanship, JCR consulting, and Java development