Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mark Phippard <Ma...@softlanding.com> on 2005/06/22 20:28:56 UTC

Searchable Mailing list archives

> That being said, is there a mailing list archive to search? I haven't
had any
> specific questions (except for the one) about Subversion to post, but
when I
> do I'll try to find a good answer first.There are two places that the
list archives can be searched:

The traditional site that is used most often (since it is driven by
Google) is this:

http://svn.haxx.se/

Usually that is where previous conversations are linked to as well.

The reason this site exists is that the search feature on tigris.org was
horribly broken for years.  However, a month or so ago, the site went
through a major upgrade and the search feature now works pretty well.  So
you can also search from here:

Mark