Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Matthew Woodworth <wo...@cisco.com> on 2002/05/17 21:34:44 UTC

Looking to hire two developers

Friends,

I checked all the mailing list guidelines and I don't see a place for
commercial emails.  I want to hire 2 turbine/velocity developers who can
work in the RTP, NC area and I can't find them (yet).

I am sorry, I suspect this is the wrong place to post these emails but I
don't see a better place.

Does anybody out there want to contract for Cisco Systems? (www.cisco.com)
Is there a proper forum for this question?

Matt Woodworth
woodworth@cisco.com

Re: Looking to hire two developers

Posted by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br>.
Hi. I'm curious because I live at São Paulo  - Brazil and I'd like to
know the salary that a turbine/velocity ( JAVA ) developer can reach !
Maybe some day I'll move to USS if I can find a good job :-)

On Fri, 2002-05-17 at 16:34, Matthew Woodworth wrote:
> Friends,
>
> I checked all the mailing list guidelines and I don't see a place for
> commercial emails.  I want to hire 2 turbine/velocity developers who can
> work in the RTP, NC area and I can't find them (yet).
>
> I am sorry, I suspect this is the wrong place to post these emails but I
> don't see a better place.
>
> Does anybody out there want to contract for Cisco Systems? (www.cisco.com)
> Is there a proper forum for this question?
>
> Matt Woodworth
> woodworth@cisco.com

Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)
http://www.ibnetwork.com.br