Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kasuni Hemasika <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/03 16:06:25 UTC

[Derby - 6902 Value out of range error (22003) on DELETE with expression in WHERE clause]

Hi all,

I would like to work on the above bug (Derby- 6902). These days I'm working
with Apache Derby to get familiar with its functionality. Can anyone please
give me instructions to start working with the bug?

Regards.

Re: [Derby - 6902 Value out of range error (22003) on DELETE with expression in WHERE clause]

Posted by Kasuni Hemasika <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rick & Bryan,

Thank you for assigning me to Derby-6902.

-Kasuni-

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.