Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Thomas Marsh <ma...@nitesco.com> on 2002/09/21 03:06:52 UTC

Problem using apache ProxyPass directive

Hi.

I've just downloaded Jetspeed and am runnibg it on Websphere 4.0AES on
an intranet behind a firewall and an apache 1.3.6 server using ProxPass
to pass the requests to the JetSpeed server.

The prolem is that the URLS getting passed back to the user broswer are
of the webserver behind the firewall.

How can I fix this?

--
Tom Marsh

mailto:marsht1@nitesco.com
http://www.nitesco.com

Re: Problem using apache ProxyPass directive

Posted by Thomas Marsh <ma...@nitesco.com>.
Please excuse the typos. It's been a long week.

TIA!

Thomas Marsh wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I've just downloaded Jetspeed and am runnibg it on Websphere 4.0AES on
> an intranet behind a firewall and an apache 1.3.6 server using ProxPass
> to pass the requests to the JetSpeed server.
>
> The prolem is that the URLS getting passed back to the user broswer are
> of the webserver behind the firewall.
>
> How can I fix this?
>
> --
> Tom Marsh