Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Ritwik <ri...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/01 13:53:41 UTC

IPv6 support for Kudu

Hi,

We are using Kudu internally for our replication project. I had a patch
which replaces IPv4 by IPv6 and I was thinking about contributing to the
original project by solving: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KUDU-1457

I can't seem to assign it to myself. Therefore, I wanted to check if
someone was already working on it.

*Ritwik Yadav*

Re: IPv6 support for Kudu

Posted by Ritwik <ri...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Grant. I will send out a patch soon.

--
*Ritwik Yadav*

Re: IPv6 support for Kudu

Posted by Grant Henke <gh...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.