Posted to user@commons.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2003/02/19 18:44:47 UTC

[digester] SAXParseException after processing 2685 records [WAS Re: SAXParseException after processing 2685 records]

hi john

could you remember to prefix with the component in future - most of the
developers use filtering and so you'll (usually) get a better response if
you use the prefix.

from the stack trace, this appear to be a validation issue (rather than a
digester problem). could you try validating your xml first?

- robert