Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ni...@planet.nl on 2007/10/13 04:08:42 UTC

Live cd of an development environment

Some time ago I found a live cd of a development environment, which combined SVN, a maven repository, a continuous integration framework and an issue tracking system. I just can't remember where I found it. With searching in Google I found maestro, but there was another project. Can someone point me to it?

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk

Re: Live cd of an development environment

Posted by Tim Moloney <t....@verizon.net>.
 From what little I know, it sounds like you are talking about Buildix.

    * http://buildix.thoughtworks.com/
    * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buildix

I just stumbled across it the other day.  I haven't tried it yet, so I
don't know much about it.

Tim