Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Evgeniy Fitsner <dr...@drfits.com> on 2018/03/22 08:38:29 UTC

pom.xml for import with default Sling dependencies

Dear All,

Sling Framework has OOTB dependencies. Maybe we already have pom.xml file with this dependencies which I could import into my project (within <dependencyManagement> section) rather than include/update each of them manually?

Thank you,
Evgeniy Fitsner

Re: pom.xml for import with default Sling dependencies

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, 2018-03-22 at 11:38 +0300, Evgeniy Fitsner wrote:
> Sling Framework has OOTB dependencies. Maybe we already have pom.xml
> file with this dependencies which I could import into my project
> (within <dependencyManagement> section) rather than include/update
> each of them manually?

You can get a quicker start by using one of our Maven archetypes, e.g.

http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.apache.sling%7Csling-bun
dle-archetype%7C1.0.6%7Cmaven-archetype

Robert

Re: pom.xml for import with default Sling dependencies

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 9:38 AM, Evgeniy Fitsner <dr...@drfits.com> wrote:
> ...Sling Framework has OOTB dependencies.
> Maybe we already have pom.xml file with this dependencies which I could import into my project...

The parent pom has http://github.com/apache/sling-parent provides some
of that, but not too much, intentionally, so that modules can have
their own dependencies where needed.

The provisioning files at
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-starter/tree/master/src/main/provisioning
define the dependencies of the default Sling runnable jar, might be
useful as well.

-Bertrand