Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bhanu Pabreja <pa...@infigroup.com> on 2003/05/08 22:15:00 UTC

SOAP Request Fault - may be a bug

Hi,

I have a document/literal webservice. I just looked at the SOAPRequest and
found out that it is basically not passing the method to be invoked and only
passing the parameters resulting in bogus invocation of the webservices in
and a not required faulty response.

Has anyone seen such a behavior or not ... basically in the SOAP body all I
can see is the parameter without the method to be invoked.

Solutions will really clear the dead lock  I am facing ...

Bhanu Pabreja
PS: I would have attached the SOAPRequest and SOAPResponse but the applet
does not allow the CTRL + C so am unable to do so.

RE: SOAP Request Fault - may be a bug

Posted by Bhanu Pabreja <pa...@infigroup.com>.
>From the xxxSOAPBindingStub.java the call is being made fine and the
System.out.println show the relevant parameters but once it goes to the axis
servlet as a SOAPRequest it does not take the method infomation to be
invoked and thus resulting in a invocation of just one particular method ...
Rest all methods are never invoked.

BP