Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2013/06/25 21:04:35 UTC

Re: First Apache jclouds meetup in San Francisco, Monday, July 8th!

> Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any personal connections
> with the Stratos team?

Nirmal Fernando from WSO2 has been a regular on the list in the past,
see e.g. [1].

Nirmal...are you out there..? ;-)

ap

[1]
https://groups.google.com/group/jclouds/tree/browse_frm/thread/b8510f671b0b2911/af9c4ee06ea1a644?hide_quotes=no&pli=1

Re: First Apache jclouds meetup in San Francisco, Monday, July 8th!

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com>.
On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 12:41 AM, Matt Stephenson <ma...@mattstep.net>wrote:

> The only person I know from wso2 is Paul Fermantle, and only because I
> played an Irish Session with him about 2 years ago.  I'm not sure if he's
> involved in Stratos.

Matt, just for your information, Paul is involved in Apache Stratos too.

--

Thanks & regards,
Nirmal

Senior Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94715779733
Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: First Apache jclouds meetup in San Francisco, Monday, July 8th!

Posted by Matt Stephenson <ma...@mattstep.net>.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com>.
On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 12:34 AM, Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any personal connections  with the
>> Stratos team?
>>

> Nirmal Fernando from WSO2 has been a regular on the list in the past, see
> e.g. [1].
>
> Nirmal...are you out there..? ;-)

Oh.. how did I miss this email! :( Sorry guys for not replying earlier.