Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/05/05 12:14:42 UTC

API changes for pluggable kernel

Hi All,

The pluggable kernel is almost finished[1] expected YAML API changes.

We need to decide how the YAML API adjustment now. I prefer use flat API
setting with YAML.

The original YAML configuration:

```
dataSources:
  ds_0: !!xxx
    xxx
  ds_1: !!xxx
    xxx

shardingRule:
  xxx
  masterSlaveRules:
    xxx
  encryptRule:
    xxx

props:
  xxx.xxx: xxx
```

After changes:

```
dataSources:
  ds_0: !!xxx
    xxx
  ds_1: !!xxx
    xxx

shardingRule:
  xxx

masterSlaveRules:
  xxx

encryptRule:
    xxx

props:
  xxx.xxx: xxx
```

All rules are in the same level and can constitute by every type, for
example: masterSlaveRule and encryptRule.

Looking forward to your suggestions, thank you.

 [1] https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/issues/3691

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Re: Re:API changes for pluggable kernel

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
We can rename the current `sharding-rule` to `shardingsphere-rule` which
can include sharding, master-slave, encrypt, shadow and so on.

KimmKing <ki...@apache.org> 于2020年5月6日周三 上午11:04写道:

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.