Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Phil Glaser <St...@DirectvInternet.com> on 2002/07/19 16:46:36 UTC

Table rows breaking across pages in PDF

Hi,

I am generating fo documents using docbook xsl version 1.52.2 and FOP
0.20.4. My problem is that in the PDF output table rows break across pages.
I need to customize the xsl to genreate whatever fo attributs are necessary
to prevent table rows from breaking across pages. I tried hacking the  fo
objects generated by the xsl so that the table-row element included the
may-break-after-row attribute (which is what I'm guessing controlls this
behavior) but FOP did not recognize that attribute. Is there some other way
to control rows breaking across pages?

Thanks!

Philip Glaser
Principal and Software Architect