Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by Chitral Verma <ch...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/13 12:07:02 UTC

Slack Space for Apache Griffin Community

Hi Everyone,
I thought for better/ quicker connectivity we can use IM to reach each
other.

I've created a slack space (link below), which you all can join. PMC
members can preferably join with their apache email IDs.

https://join.slack.com/t/apache-griffin/shared_invite/zt-iy2txwsn-v1dY1_tWzN~RL_sBxMZWJg

Looking forward to seeing you all there. Cheers.

Regards,
Chitral Verma
Apache Griffin - PMC

Re: Slack Space for Apache Griffin Community

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
Hi Chitral,

Thanks for that, actually we have created griffin-apache.slack.com
workspace two years ago.
But none joined at that moment, maybe we can use that space for quick sync
up.

Thanks,
William