Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <sc...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/08 12:40:18 UTC

Available languages for url

Hi all,

I am looking for a url which I can attack to get the available language
for a certain document.

I am using lenya as cms but the presentation layer is based on the
Apache Forrest Dispatcher which is working outside of the lenya
context.

I saw
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lenya/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/modules/languageselector/ but the problem with the match is that is uses the page-envelope module and I am not sure how to use this from outside Lenya <map:parameter name="document-languages-csv" value="{page-envelope:document-languages-csv}"/>

Is there something already developed?

salu2

Re: Available languages for url

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.
Hi Thorsten,

Sure this use case could be interresting. He offer an easy "language
avaible" web-service.

IMHO output as xml is more pleasant and generic for reuse in context
specific.

Thanks Segnior !

++

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <sc...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 2010-09-08 at 12:40 +0200, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am looking for a url which I can attack to get the available language
> for a certain document.
>
> I am using lenya as cms but the presentation layer is based on the
> Apache Forrest Dispatcher which is working outside of the lenya
> context.
>
> I saw
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lenya/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/modules/languageselector/ but the problem with the match is that is uses the page-envelope module and I am not sure how to use this from outside Lenya <map:parameter name="document-languages-csv" value="{page-envelope:document-languages-csv}"/>
>
> Is there something already developed?

I could not found anything so I just wrote a small usecase. If somebody
is interested I can commit it to the contributions.

It works like
http://localhost:8888/defaultfiredocs/live/casosexito.html?lenya.usecase=languages.available
which will return an xhtml doc with the following html inside.

<ul id="languages">
  <li class="language-exists-false">de<span
class="current-false"></span></li>
  <li class="language-exists-false">en<span
class="current-false"></span></li>
  <li class="language-exists-true">es<span
class="current-true"></span></li>
</ul>

I actually transform this for my personal usecase a bit different
because I need pure xml but I reckon that is quite specific.

Like said if somebody likes to use the module I can put it in svn.

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>
http://www.codebusters.es/