Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Austin Gonyou <au...@coremetrics.com> on 2000/11/02 22:57:24 UTC

Apache Process Termination time

Hey,
  I was wondering if there is a way to get apache to dump processes
really fast? Say I've maxxed my server at 600 Concurrent processes, and
that was just a peak, and usually it's at 100 or so. After the rush, I
want the server to go ahead and dump as many processes as quickly as it
can. Right now, it looks as though it dumps 1 process/sec. Is this just
some thing I can do in HTTPD, or should I have to modify some source?
Austin

  - GrandMasterLee -