Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Alexandru Ghioroae <al...@evolutionfinance.com> on 2019/09/10 03:55:15 UTC

Cordova App crashes in iOS 12.4

I am an engineer from WalletHub, a Cordova app that is also one of the
highest-rated personal finance apps on the U.S. App Store (
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wallethub/id1110552982).

We've been noticing a problem happening with our app lately on iPads in iOS
12.4 to which I've submitted an issue here:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/issues/665 . This came after we just
released a new build updating to the latest platform and plugins, although
I can see the issue coming on the older build as well but at a much lower
rate. We were wondering if you could help us get to the bottom of it.  The
crash rate on the iPad is really high and so this is very urgent for us.

Any help you can provide would be much appreciated!

Re: Cordova App crashes in iOS 12.4

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, this mail list is not to help people with bugs or problems, it's to
discuss the Cordova project development.

By the look of it, it's crashing when showing a modal view, so think on
plugins or other parts of your app that present a native modal view and try
to narrow it down, otherwise the issue will be closed as it doesn't contain
enough information.