Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tysnes Are Thobias <ar...@edb.com> on 2005/06/07 15:08:50 UTC

[Axis][Castor] Changes in CastorSerializer.java

Hello!

Wonder if someone could tell me why the code in CastorSerializer has
changed from using
StringWriter to using AxisContentHandler !?

Anything wrong with using StringWriter !? Performance issues !?

I had some trouble migrating to Axis 1.2 Final because
marshaller.setNamespaceMapping
is not working when using AxisContentHandler. To get it to work I have
to use context.registerPrefixForURI
or swap to StringWriter.

I'm not quite shure why the Castor marshaller is ignoring my
setNamespaceMapping
when used with AxisContentHandler. Maybe someone might enlighten me !?
:o)

Cheers,
Are T. Tysnes

Re: [Axis][Castor] Changes in CastorSerializer.java

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Can u please check the cvs commit log:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/encoding/ser/castor/CastorSerializer.java

thanks,