Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Thomas Termin <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com> on 2007/08/16 14:38:56 UTC

servicemix usage

Hello,

As there is a lot of activity on all the servicemix mailing lists, it
seems that servicemix is used from a lot of companies and people. We
would be very interested in what you are doing with servicemix as
well as what your company is doing.

If your are interested to be listed as users on the servicemix site[1],
you can send me (or of course also to the mailing list) a view sentences
and I will put this on the site. If there are interest to add also a
logo, please let me know.

Any infos are highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Thomas

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/users.html
--
Thomas Termin

Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
Email  :  Thomas.Termin@blue-elephant-systems.com

blue elephant systems GmbH
Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle