Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by leesf <le...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/01 03:41:45 UTC

Re: Test coverage is now integrated to codecov.io

Great job, thanks for your work.

Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com> 于2020年2月29日周六 下午12:02写道:

Posted by Ramachandran Madras Subramaniam <mr...@uber.com.INVALID>.
Hi Kennneth,

From what I understand, codecov does not need any specific access
permissions to work on public repositories. At least for uploading the
coverage reports and getting comments on the PRs, there is nothing specific
I had to except for adding an upload script to the final step of CI.

I don't know if other repositories have different ACLs. Only thing codecov
needs is the ability for it to comment on PRs. I believe anyone can comment
on public repository PRs. So this should not be a concern.

Only step I had to do to get the reports running in codecov is to add a
single line in travis.yml to upload coverage reports to codecov via a bash
script (provided by codecov).

I took the inspiration to add codecov by looking at github.com/apache/dubbo.
Seems like they are using it for longer than us. You might want to check
with them too, if you have specific questions.

-Ram

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.