Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by mahakala <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/05 04:06:00 UTC

Re: about yts.regex_remap

Hi, Leif
Did the yts team have plan to release the regex_remap in the near future? So
looking forward to see it. Thanks and best wishes to yts team.

Mahakala

Re: about yts.regex_remap

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 01/04/2010 08:06 PM, mahakala wrote:
> Hi, Leif
> Did the yts team have plan to release the regex_remap in the near
> future? So looking forward to see it. Thanks and best wishes to yts team.

Yeah, still working on those details, but definitely we'll release as
many plugins as we possibly can. The regex remap plugin is one of them
for sure.

Cheers,

-- leif