Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Akshat Jiwan Sharma <ak...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/30 15:09:45 UTC

Link for couchdb weekly news

Hello everyone,

Found this great wirteup by Jan on twitter.

http://www.infoq.com/articles/apache-couchdb-the-definitive-introduction

This week is going to be really good :)

Re: Link for couchdb weekly news

Posted by Akshat Jiwan Sharma <ak...@gmail.com>.
I think it was a brilliant article. Great summary of features including a
tease into the big couch merge. It covered basically everything. The
examples were great as well. The accounting example lit a bulb for me :)

If it is possible I would like to see a link to this (or full reproduction
if possible) on the couchdb official website, or in the book or in the
docs. Somewhere where newcomers can easily find a link to the introduction.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Aww thanks you two, this is awfully nice of you to say :)

Still, if there is anything, that could be improved, even nitpicks, do let me know!

Best
Jan

Posted by Akshat Jiwan Sharma <ak...@gmail.com>.
^^ Also what Andy said