Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/07 19:59:36 UTC

Road to 1.0.0

Perhaps we should look at a time boxed idea (I think it's been brought up
before, worth discussing again I think). I understand we may not have
anything to release during a time slot, so we could not do one in those
slots, but maybe a month or three week time boxed set of releases would be
good. Thoughts?

--
Jason Porter
http://en.gravatar.com/lightguardjp

Re: Road to 1.0.0

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.
+1 for such a roadmap

Especially because this will help users to get an idea of where the project
is going and when we expect certain features to be available.

Christian

2013/4/7 Cody Lerum <co...@gmail.com>

> I'm in favor of this at least until we have a 1.0 release.
>
> The dates should be thought of as goals rather than deadlines since this is
> all volunteer.
>
> This would also give the project a more defined roadmap for users to
> follow.
>

> On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Jason Porter <lightguard.jp@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Perhaps we should look at a time boxed idea (I think it's been brought up
> > before, worth discussing again I think). I understand we may not have
> > anything to release during a time slot, so we could not do one in those
> > slots, but maybe a month or three week time boxed set of releases would
> be
> > good. Thoughts?
> >
> > --
> > Jason Porter