Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Craig McFadden <of...@cmfwebsolutions.com> on 2016/06/04 16:35:09 UTC

Error When installing

Hi I get this error when checking the database during install
Database check was successfullHide
errorUnexpected error while patching persistence file: The value of attribute "value" associated with an element type "property" must not contain the '<' character.Hide
Can anyone advise please (Ubuntu 14 open meetings 3.1.1)
/etc/init.d/red5 start

Re: Error When installing

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Craig,

what DB were you using?
have you manually changed any *_persistence.xml file?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax