Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/07 13:09:19 UTC

[OT] DIR Structure for deploying my code on JBoss

I currenlty have my whole struts application in 2 jars and a war inside my
ear. This is all done via ant. This is quite time consuming at times as it
can take me as much as 15 minutes between compiles before I can test my
code. So, I want to modify my ant so it will just deploy the sode itself,
and not jar/war my files and LIB's. But, as I went strait for the EAR route
when I started, I do not know the DIR struture I would add all the files to.
I do know about my WEB-INF, WEB-INF/lib, WEB-INF/classes, but what about my
EJB's, and my libs that are shared bewteen the EJB's and the struts stuff?

---
Thanks...
Mick Knutson
---