Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by "Eli Stevens (Gmail)" <wi...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/16 23:50:32 UTC

Re: Project Fauxton Feedback

Where is the appropriate place to file bugs against Fuaxton? Most
recent I see in JIRA is Feb. 15th of this year.

As of a couple of hours ago when I updated my install, the view query
options UI wasn't respecting start and end keys (though the link to
the raw JSON is correct).

Posted by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd>.
Hi Eli,

you can try to modify [1] and [2]