Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Luiz Gustavo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/19 16:51:47 UTC

Chained Calls

Hi,

I have a class, that is referenced in tableView of a bxml file. I'd like to
reference a property of an instance of this class, like this:

<TableView.Column name="categoria.descricao" width="450"
headerData="%clnDescricao"/>

this is the class:

public class CategoriaLancamentoWrapper{

    private CategoriaLancamento categoria;
    public CategoriaLancamento getCategoria() {
      return categoria;
    }
}

But it seems not to work. Is that possible?

Cheers,
Luiz Gustavo S. de Souza

http://luizgustavoss.wordpress.com
http://luizgustavoss.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/lugustso

Re: Chained Calls

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
I thought I got them all. Just checked in an update - thanks.

Re: Chained Calls

Posted by Dirk Möbius <dm...@scoop-gmbh.de>.

Re: Chained Calls

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.