Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Hetmoteus <he...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/05 12:45:54 UTC

SpringCamelContext onApplicationEvent not called with SpringBoot

Hi,

I'm using SpringBoot with camel
<spring-boot.version>1.4.3.RELEASE</spring-boot.version>
<camel-spring-boot.version>2.18.3</camel-spring-boot.version>

CamelContext is auto configured via :
CamelAutoConfiguration

If I understand correctly the SpringCamelContext is instancied via
CamelAutoConfiguration class and not by CamelContextFactoryBean.

Since https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-2607, the
SpringCamelContext doesn't implement ApplicationListener interface anymore.

It seems like onApplicationEvent is not called on the SpringCamelContext
which in my situation cause the AMQ ConnectionFactory to be destroyed before
the camel graceful shutdown.