Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kamil BreguĊ‚a <ka...@polidea.com> on 2019/12/19 11:37:59 UTC

JIRA Tickets for beginning technical writers

Hello,

I would also like to ask you to regularly create new beginner tickets with
the "GoodForNewContributors" label. In this way, we can build an active
community. It's best to start now!! Go to Jira and create 5 tickets with
"GoodForNewContributors" label.

I started and created my tickets. The documentation is close to my heart,
so I created a few JIRA tickets about it:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-6306?jql=labels%20%3D%20GoodForNewContributors%20and%20project%20%3D%20AIRFLOW%20%20and%20component%20%3D%20Documentation

Guides are documents independent of the other work, so they are ideal for
beginners. In this way, people can learn about the community, the way we
work and the tools we use.

I especially recommend writing guides for GCP service operators, because
they have system tests and examples DAGs, so writing guides is much
simpler. I will also try to support their writing with my experience.

Best regards,
Kamil