Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Eric Ladner <er...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/21 17:38:32 UTC

Hey, bloodhounds!

Just started using bloodhound yesterday and I'm already noting some small
bugs/enhancements.

How do I get a login to the tracking system to submit tickets?

Thanks,

Eric Ladner

Re: Hey, bloodhounds!

Posted by Joachim Dreimann <jo...@wandisco.com>.
Hi Eric,

On 21 November 2013 16:38, Eric Ladner <er...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just started using bloodhound yesterday and I'm already noting some small
> bugs/enhancements.

Great!

> How do I get a login to the tracking system to submit tickets?

The registration is hidden in the Apps dropdown on the issue tracker
(that's improved in later versions, we just haven't updated the site yet).
Here's the direct link:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/register

> Thanks,
>
> Eric Ladner

- Joe

--
Joachim Dreimann | *User Experience Manager*

WANdisco // *Non-Stop Data*

e. joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com
twitter @jdreimann <https://twitter.com/jdreimann>