Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/02 21:03:03 UTC

cli?

Hi

pushed a basic cli with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BATCHEE-11

it is in the cli module

ATM it only supports local start/restart command but it needs to be
enhanced a lot:
1) support like mvn plugin rest remote commands (here we can reuse
what is in mvn plugin module)
2) add missing commands (same note)
3) add common options for prod guys

hope to be able to continue soon!

PS: i used airline instead of commons-cli since it looks more
efficient and maintainable but open to discuss it

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: cli?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
it would be compatible with but the main purpose of cli module is to
provide a "container"/runner for batches in the JVM of the cli.

Re: cli?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Re: cli?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.