Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com> on 2015/09/15 20:34:36 UTC

[VOLUNTEER NEEDED] Photographer at CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe 2015

Hi everyone,

Does anyone want to volunteer and be the photographer at CloudStack Collaboration Conference in Dublin? We took a look at the conference budget and it’s looking pretty tight. If anyone would like to volunteer as a photographer (take pictures at the conference), let me know!

Event link: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe

Thanks,

Karen

Re: [VOLUNTEER NEEDED] Photographer at CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe 2015

Posted by Mark Hinkle <Ma...@citrix.com>.
In the past we had encouraged people to take pictures and share them on the Cloudstack Flickr group. I think if we just uploaded our pictures to Flickr and shared them in that group it would be an easy way for us to share pictures from the event.

https://www.flickr.com/groups/cloudstack/

Regards,
Mark

On Sep 17, 2015, at 12:18 PM, David Willard <dw...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Karen,

I am very interested in helping out taking pictures during the conference. If you can let me know what expenses I would be responsible for and if any would be paid for by the cloudstack organization? I have been on this project for a month and have reviewed some code. I have joined the developers, user, and marketing email lists. I sent out multiple emails requesting a mentor to bring me up to speed on the project so I am able to add more input into improving or troubleshooting open issues. I have yet to receive a response.  Would you know what email list I should email to request such an individual?

Thank you and let me know about the conference.

David

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 1:45 PM, Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>> wrote:
Hi Daan, David,

Daan – yes, that will work.

David - this would involve taking pictures of speakers, attendees and activities at the conference.

We would like to collect all of the photos after the conference. I can send a link where everyone can upload their pictures. Kara with the Linux Foundation will post them on cloudstackcollab.org<http://cloudstackcollab.org/>. Here’s an example from CCCEU14: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/archive/2014/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe (scroll down to photo stream).

Thanks,

Karen

From: "daan.hoogland@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>" <da...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 18:22:29 +0200
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>" <ma...@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: [VOLUNTEER NEEDED] Photographer at CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe 2015

Do we have the option to ask people to film using mobiles as much as possible or would that infringe something?

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 4:36 PM, <dw...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Karen,

                What would it entail? I would love to help out anyway I can to the conference. Let me know.

Best,

David S. Willard

Dwillard669@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>
www.linkedin.com/in/davidwillard1<http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwillard1>

Re: [VOLUNTEER NEEDED] Photographer at CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe 2015

Posted by David Willard <dw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karen,

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.
Hi Daan, David,

Daan – yes, that will work.

David - this would involve taking pictures of speakers, attendees and activities at the conference.

We would like to collect all of the photos after the conference. I can send a link where everyone can upload their pictures. Kara with the Linux Foundation will post them on cloudstackcollab.org. Here’s an example from CCCEU14: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/archive/2014/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe (scroll down to photo stream).

Thanks,

Karen

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

RE: [VOLUNTEER NEEDED] Photographer at CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe 2015

Posted by dw...@gmail.com.

 <ma...@gmail.com> Dwillard669@gmail.com