Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Filipe Santos <Fi...@coollink.pt> on 2015/04/21 11:38:07 UTC

Qpid client in Mac OS X

Hi everyone!

Does anyone knows if the c++ qpid client can be used in Os X?

I know this was already asked in 2010 (It was not possible then "the OSX runtime has no support for the gcc
thread specific variables extension"), but five years have passed and things have changed!

Best regards,
Filipe Santos

RE: Qpid client in Mac OS X

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Great! Thanks for the update, Filipe!

If you have patches to enable OS X builds, please attach them to a jira entry.

-Steve

RE: Qpid client in Mac OS X

RE: Qpid client in Mac OS X

Posted by Filipe Santos <Fi...@coollink.pt>.