Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/07 11:19:59 UTC

Web Services Question

Hi,
         Can you deploy Document style web services in Geronimo? If so what
are the differences in deployment from JAX-RPC style web services?

Thanks
Manu

Re: Web Services Question

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefan,
          Thanks . The article helps a lot. It has most of the things I need
to understand document style web services.

Regards
Manu

Re: Web Services Question

Posted by Stefan Schmidt <sc...@gmail.com>.